Are you tired of chasing after the same solopreneurs and small business owners every other creative is pursuing? You know, people with small budgets and who you sometimes worry won't pay on time or (worse) at all? That rat race is exhausting.
Wouldn't it be liberating to land clients with bigger budgets and who are more likely to give you ongoing work for a little stability?
LinkedIn can help. It's the world’s largest online professional network with more than 500 million members. It's where decision makers for all the large (and most of the small) companies go when they need to hire help, including contractors.
Too many entrepreneurs, especially creatives, dismiss LinkedIn as stuffy and useless to their business. But you might be surprised to learn just how many corporate clients are looking for creative help from the likes of writers, designers, illustrators, photographers, event planners, calligraphers, and more.
If you're not using LinkedIn, you're missing out.
Stop leaving money on the table and start using LinkedIn to grow your business. This course will show you how.
In my LinkedIn For Creatives course, you’ll learn how to:
- Set up a LinkedIn account
- Devise a keyword strategy for your profile
- Optimize your profile to increase your search rankings
- Customize your settings to get found
- Use the photos and graphics to make your profile more attractive
- Solicit recommendations from your peers
- Use content to stay top-of-mind with clients and prospects
- Decide what content to create and how to share it
- Find and make connections
- Move those relationships offline
- Join and participate in groups to build your network
And there’s even more. This course includes nearly 40 minutes of videos, all broken into bite-size chunks so you can complete the program in short bursts. It makes it easy to follow along and update your profile as you go. There are also a few downloadable goodies and links to some helpful resources.